The Philadelphia Chapter of the ASA will hold its 11th Annual Spring Business Valuation Seminar program on Friday, April 29, 2016, at the Doubletree Hotel in Plymouth Meeting, PA. The program will include a variety of topics presented by key thought leaders.
· Russell T. Glazer, ASA on Valuing Real Estate Holding Companies
· Nathan DiNatale on Purchase Price Allocation
· Courtney S. White, ASA on Craft Brewery Valuation
· Glen Birnbaum, AM on Working Capital And Value
· Mark S. Gottlieb on Advanced Risk Issues In Business Valuation.